Benefits of Layout Design
- Visualizing how the storage, shelving or racking solution will look – before you buy.
- Testing and changing layouts at design stage to maximize available space.
- Determining the right mix of shelving or racking product, depending on your final design.
- Having tangible design plans to present to senior managers, chief executives or chief financial officers.
- Dynamic Racking storage systems installation teams carry complete insurance cover.
- Storage, shelving and racking installation teams operate throughout Australia.
- Pallet racking and storage solution installation teams are 100% qualified; and experienced in installing our racking and shelving.
- When Dynamic Racking provides you with storage, racking or shelving installation services, you can be confident your racking system is installed
Business needs always change – and if you find that you need to relocate your storage, shelving or racking, either around your existing premises or to new premises, our installation teams can help you.
Call Us: 1300 725 335Contact us
DAMAGED PALLET RACKING IN YOUR WAREHOUSE NEEDS TO BE ATTENDED TO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
If you have come across any damaged materials or posts in your warehouse, think safety first. Think about personnel and think of your stock. To minimise injury or damage, please unload the affected areas safely and notify us of the damage. We can generally visit your site within 24 – 48 hours and recommend what procedures would be neccessary to correct any damage.
What to look out for:
– Damage at the foot of your pallet racking
Uprights may be twisted or bent close to the floor
This may have been caused by forklift operators or pallets knocking into the racking
– Damaged or bent beams
This may have been caused by forklift tines hitting the beams directly
Contact Us immediately if you notice any damage in your warehouse and we will do our utmost to assist you in these repairs.
Dynamic Racking Warehouse Solutions Safety Audits are based on Inspection, Assessment and Documentation as Management and Staff needs to understand the following.
- Basic Pallet Rack design principles
- Their obligation to conform with the Australian Standard.
- Correct use and applications
Did you know that 70% of workplaces do not conform to Australian Standards? Do not be amongst them, Call Dynamic Racking Warehouse Solutions now to book in for a Safety Audit and prove that you care for your business and its employees.